I’m about to make a general statement, but it’s true: people love to be inspired and encouraged. When we read something that encourages us in the morning, it can stay with us all day. Why not incorporate inspirational quotes into your business’ social media marketing plan? The trick is to find unique quotes that haven’t been used all over social media. We searched high and low to find you 10 unique inspirational quotes that your fans will love. Pair one of these great quotes with our blog on How to Create a Social Media Graphic in Canva, and you’ll be cooking with gas!
- “It’s never too late to be what you might have been.” —George Eliot
- “Everything is figureoutable.” —Marie Forleo
- “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” —Muhammad Ali
- “Life is about making an impact, not making an income.” —Kevin Kruse
- “The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.” —Alice Walker
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” —Zig Ziglar
- “If you hear a voice within you say ‘you cannot paint,’ then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” —Vincent Van Gogh
- “I always wonder why birds choose to stay in the same place when they can fly anywhere on the earth, then I ask myself the same question.” —Harun Yahya
- “If you want to achieve greatness stop asking for permission.” —Anonymous
- “In any area of your life that you want to change, adopt this rule. Just do the things that you don’t want to do.” ―Mel Robbins
Be sure to tell us how your fans like these quotes on your business’ Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest pages!
Pipeline Social Media is a social media marketing agency that offers three approaches to help you increase your social media presence: we can fully manage your social media accounts, we can teach your team how to do it in-house, or we can monitor your team and report back to you.
Social Media Community Manager
Pipeline Social Media