As a nonprofit organization, spreading the word about your cause and attracting support is crucial to fulfilling your mission. But with limited resources, advertising and marketing efforts can take a backseat. Did you know that Google offers $10,000 of free Google Ads to qualifying nonprofit organizations to get the visibility they need to promote their cause and do more good? If you haven’t applied for this free grant program, now’s the time! We are excited to announce our Google Ad Grants Set Up & Maintenence Program by Pipeline and our partners which takes the legwork out of acquiring the Google Ad Grant and setting up new campaigns. Here’s how it works.
- Free consultation with our Google Ad Grant specialist – We start by setting up a free consultation to discuss your nonprofit’s goals and determine if your organization would benefit from Google Ads. Our no-obligation consultations are quick and stress-free.
- Website Readiness Audit – If we determine your goals and mission are a great fit, we would then assess your website. We would check the basic functions of your website to make sure it can handle more website traffic and lead to conversion. An ideal website conversion depends on the nonprofit, but it may be filling out a contact form, donating, signing up for an email list, or becoming a volunteer.
- Google Ad Grant Acquisition – If we determine that your organization is a great fit, we begin the application process and fill out Google Ad Grant Acquisition forms on your behalf. You can sit back and relax.
- Google Ads Set Up – Once your application has been approved by Google, it’s time to set up your ads account and first campaigns. The process of setting up your first Google Ad campaign can be quite complex, so it’s good to have an expert on your side to set it up right the first time. We will build out campaigns using your top goals and website destinations.
- Monthly Management & Compliance Oversight – Once your Google Ad account and campaigns are set up, we begin spending your Google funds on your behalf. We will make sure your account stays in compliance with Google, and you will receive monthly reporting that shows you the impact your Google Ad Grant has on your nonprofit.
Our team provides a comprehensive service freeing up time for you to focus on the good work your nonprofit is doing while professionals take care of the advertising and marketing aspects of your nonprofit’s growth. Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to receive free advertising money for your non-profit. Contact us today at www.pipelinesocialmedia.com/contact/ or call us at (678) 814-4601 to schedule a free consultation and find out if your nonprofit is eligible for the Google Ad Grants program.
In addition to the Google Ad Grants Program, Pipeline Social Media offers a range of social media services to help non-profits raise awareness and attract support. These services include digital marketing and advertising, reputation monitoring, and social media training. With the expertise and tools our team provides, your non-profit will thrive in attracting and retaining support from the community!
Pipeline Social Media is a Digital Marketing Agency that offers three approaches to help you increase your social media presence: we can fully manage your social media accounts, we can teach your team how to do it in-house, or we can monitor/coach your team along the way and report back to you. Ask us about our Google AdWords management, web design, and SEO website packages. Contact: 678-814-4601 | 280 Country Club Drive, Suite 200, Stockbridge, GA 30281