Today’s Social Media BOD (Business Opportunity of the Day) teaches you how to take a photo for social media, specifically your Facebook business page!
How to Take a Photo for Facebook
One of the greatest assets every business has is its staff members! When it comes to social media, fans love to get to know the people behind your company. Sharing photos and details about your staff members is a great way to leverage content for your social media channels. Whether someone is just starting, celebrating 20 years at the company, or you want to wish them a happy birthday, be sure to take a photo and highlight your staff!
Things to Remember When Taking a Photo
- If you are using your phone to take the photo, use the “Square” feature if your camera app has one (such as the iPhone).
- Another good way to get a great picture is to be sure to take the photo in landscape (horizontal) mode.
- If you can, have your company logo in the background!
Why You Should Highlight Your Staff
- Social media has given businesses the opportunity to be SOCIAL. Users of social media always share what they are up to, and who they are, by posting photos of their daily lives. Businesses should do the same!
- When fans of your Facebook Page (or other social outlets) can see who is behind your logo, you will likely receive higher engagement.
- Highlighting your staff allows your business to have a more personal touch. Personalization can go a long way with fans of your social media.
We hope you enjoyed today’s Social Media BOD! Please get in touch with us on social media or by calling (678) 814-4601 if you need any help promoting your local business on Facebook.
Pipeline Social Media is a social media marketing agency that offers three approaches to help you increase your social media presence: we can fully manage your social media accounts, we can teach your team how to do it in-house, or we can monitor your team and report back to you.
Interactive Project Manager
Pipeline Social Media